Award Winning Suburban Philadelphia Wedding Location
|We did it again! RiverCrest has been awarded the 2014 Best of The Knot. This honor is now only given to the top 1% of all vendors. That makes us one of 14 venues in the Philadelphia area! In addition, RiverCrest has been the only venue in Philadelphia to have won this award four years in a row, electing us to the Knot Hall of Fame!|
|Another year of great online reviews has made RiverCrest Weddings a consecutive Philadelphia winner of the Wedding Wire for 2013...Our beautiful ballroom and constant dedication to our brides has made us THE suburban wedding venue of Philadelphia, Chester and Montgomery County! Click here to find out what RiverCrest brides are saying about their experiences!|
It happens on the rarest of occasions. That special feeling you get when you know that everything
about your reception is absolutely right. The perfect setting. The incredible food. The right price.
It’s a magnificent experience and it can be all yours at the RiverCrest Golf Club in Phoenixville, PA.
Rivercrest is the Philadelphia, Chester & Montgomery County area's premier wedding venue, ideally located in Montgomery County, just minutes from King of Prussia and Valley Forge Park. Built, owned and operated by the Lejeune family, you can expect exceptional service and personal attention.
Non-members are more than welcome at RiverCrest and no sponsorship is required.
Our commitment to you is simple: provide impeccable amenities, prepare the freshest cuisine and deliver prompt, personal service.
Come and Experience RiverCrest for Yourself
- Relax and allow our team of wedding professionals to handle all the details of your reception.
- Enjoy a private menu tasting with your Wedding Specialist
- Take advantage of our indoor or outdoor poolside ceremony areas overlooking colorful landscaping and waterfalls for those one-of-a-kind pictures.
- Feel comfortable in your fully appointed private Bridal Suite featuring a separate entrance, full length mirrors and a private powder room.
- Your guests will enjoy the covered outside cocktail area by the pool overlooking lush fairways.
- Dance the night away in our luxurious Grand Ballroom accommodating 100 to 300 guests with an enormous 1,500 square foot dance floor.
- Centrally located for your wedding ceremony, easy travel from West Chester, Valley Forge, King of Prussia and all of Montgomery and Chester County, PA
On the most important day of your life give yourself the best present of all: the confidence that your reception at Rivercrest will be the flawless event you’ve always dreamed of.
For more information, contact us today.